Uvjeti i odredbe
Dobrodošli u DVA nakit, kojim upravlja nakit DVA, a nalazi se na www.dvajewel.com. Sljedeći uvjeti i odredbe uređuju vaše korištenje ove web stranice.
By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, pošaljite e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Registration. In order to access certain content, services, products or benefits on the Site, od vas će se tražiti da se registrirate i otvorite račun. Registriranjem računa na Stranici, predstavljate da jeste 18 godina ili stariji, ili da imate dozvolu zakonskog staratelja (npr, roditelj) za upotrebu Stranice. Kao dio postupka registracije, od vas će se tražiti da odaberete korisničko ime i lozinku. Trebat će vam dostaviti i DVA nakit, s određenim podacima o sebi, uključujući neke vrste osobnih podataka kao što su vaša e-pošta i adresa. Potpuno ste odgovorni za svoj račun, uključujući upotrebu računa od bilo koje treće strane, i održavanje povjerljivosti vaše lozinke. Svoj račun možete u bilo kojem trenutku ukinuti slanjem e-pošte na email@example.com.
2. Plaćanje. Neki proizvodi ili usluge na Stranici bit će dostupni za kupnju. Registracijom za takve usluge od DVA JEWEL, ili kupnju proizvoda ili usluga na Stranici, predstavljate da imate osamnaest godina (18) godina ili stariji. Odgovorni ste za sve troškove nastale na vašem računu, bilo da ste napravili vi ili neka druga osoba koja koristi vaš račun. Ako iz bilo kojeg razloga DVA NAKIT, ne prima plaćanje za kupnju, ili ako isplata se utvrdi da je prijevarno, DVA NAKIT, može ostvarivati svoja prava u zakonu i pravednosti, uključujući (a) odmah obustaviti ili ukinuti vaš račun; (b) tražeći naplatu nepodmirenog iznosa koji se duguje; i / ili (c) tražeći pravnu tužbu protiv vas zbog kršenja ovih Uvjeta. Također ste odgovorni za plaćanje svih državnih poreza koji su uvedeni u vezi s korištenjem stranice ili kupnjom ili bilo kojeg proizvoda ili usluge, uključujući prodaju, koristiti ili trošarine (isključujući samo poreze na DVA nakit, neto dohodak). U mjeri u kojoj je DVA nakit, dužan je naplaćivati takve poreze, primjenjivi porez bit će dodan na vaš račun za naplatu. Sva prodaja na DVA nakitu, web stranica su konačna. Za sve zahtjeve za povratom, pošaljite e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. DVA NAKIT, ima pravo donositi odluke u vezi s povratom novca za svaki slučaj, i DVA nakit, će vratiti takvu kupnju kreditom prema budućim kupnjama na web mjestu.
3. Vlasnička prava. Osim ako je DVA nakit, U ugovoru između vas i DVA nakita izričito stoji drugačije, DVA NAKIT, posjeduje ili licencira sve podatke, sadržaj, grafika, obrasci, ilustracije, slika, fotografije, funkcionalne komponente i bilo koji softverski koncepti i dokumentacija i drugi materijali na, u ili je dostupan na web lokaciji ("Materijali za web stranicu"), kao i odabir, koordinacija, uređenje, te organiziranje i unapređenje materijala za web mjesto. Svi materijali na web lokaciji zaštićeni su autorskim pravima, zaštitni znak, patent i drugi primjenjivi zakoni. Kao i između svakog korisnika i DVA nakita, sva imena, znaci, uslužne oznake, certifikacijske oznake, simboli, parole ili logotipi koji se pojavljuju na web mjestu vlasništvo su DVA nakita ili njegovih povezanih tvrtki, izdavatelji licencija (uključujući trenere), ili dobavljača. Upotreba ili zlouporaba ovih zaštitnih znakova izričito je zabranjena i može kršiti savezne i državne zakone o zaštitnim znakovima. Ni pod kojim uvjetima nećete imati bilo kakva prava na ili na Materijalima web mjesta, osim prava na upotrebu materijala web mjesta u skladu s ovim Uvjetima.
5. Materials Submitted to the Site. Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute comments, feedback, information, sadržaj, text, files, grafika, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, viewing and commentary by other users to the Site (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not: (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; ili (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Unless DVA JEWELRY explicitly states otherwise in an agreement between you and DVA JEWELRY, upon your submission of User Content or other material or information to DVA JEWELRY, you grant DVA JEWELRY a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense, the User Content, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. If you believe that any content or postings on the Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow our Complaint Procedure in Section 12 of these Terms.
6. Third Party Web Sites and Content. The Site is available for informational purposes only. The Site may contain links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. Use of such third party links, the Site and the Site Materials and any other material or content on and made available through the Site is entirely at your own risk. DVA JEWELRY does not recommend and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of any third party’s website is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. DVA JEWELRY does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised or provided on the Site.
7. Privacy Statement. Any personal information that you provide to DVA JEWELRY on the Site is subject to our Privacy Statement, which is hereby incorporated into these Terms by reference as if set forth fully herein. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to DVA JEWELRY via the Site or Internet electronic mail cannot be guaranteed, uključujući, for example, personal information such as your address or name. DVA JEWELRY can be contacted by email at email@example.com
8. Disclaimer. The information on this Site is for informational purposes only. Without limiting anything else in these Terms or otherwise, DVA JEWELRY is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site or Site Materials. DVA NAKIT, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Site Materials, User Content, products, data, services, links, advertisements or other items contained within the Site. DVA JEWELRY reserves the right to immediately remove any Site Materials or User Content for any reason or for no reason. DVA JEWELRY cannot and does not review all communications or products made available on or through the Site, but, although not obligated to, may review, verify, make changes to or remove any User Content, Site Materials, the Site or the products or services made available in connection with the Site, including information submitted in connection with the Site Materials or other features at any time, with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of Site Materials or User Content and that you may not rely on such Site Materials or User Content.
This site, the materials, user content, services, products, information, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site are made available “as is” i “with all faults”. Use of the site is entirely at your own risk. DVA JEWELRY and its licensors make no representations or warranties, and disclaim all representations and warranties, with respect to the site, the user content, the site materials, services, products, data, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site, express or implied, written or oral, arising from course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness of a particular purpose, accuracy, systems integration, non-interference, quality, title, and non infringement. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, completeness, and effort with regard to any and all user content, the site, the site materials, services, products, data, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site, is with you.
9. Limitation of Liability. DVA JEWELRY and its licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, extra-contractual, or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever, including lost revenues or lost profits, which may or does result from the use of, access to, or inability to use the site, the user content, the site materials, services, products, data, and other materials on, in, and made available through the site, regardless of legal theory, whether or not you or DVA JEWELRY had been advised of the possibility or probability of such damages, and even if the remedies otherwise available fail of their essential purpose. Under no circumstances will the total liability of DVA JEWELRY and its licensors to you or any other person or entity in connection with, based upon, or arising from the site, user content, the site materials on, in, and made available through the site, or the services, products, data, or materials offered in connection therewith exceed the price paid by you during the preceding year for use of the site and the services and products. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. If any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the total liability of DVA JEWELRY and its licensors shall not exceed ten dollars ($10). If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any of these Terms, or feel DVA JEWELRY has breached these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
10. Indemnification. You shall indemnify DVA JEWELRY and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors (uključujući trenere) (“DVA JEWELRY Indemnitees”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site, the Site Materials or any services, product or data obtained through the Site, any violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, the User Content, the Site Materials, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site, except to the extent attributable to DVA JEWELRY, or any breach by you of these Terms and shall indemnify and hold DVA JEWELRY Indemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of DVA JEWELRY. DVA JEWELRY or its licensors may assume the defense of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense, and you shall cooperate in all reasonable respects in such defense. You shall have the right to employ separate counsel in any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof. If DVA JEWELRY or its licensors do not notify you that it elects to undertake the defense thereof, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to DVA JEWELRY, subject to the right of DVA JEWELRY to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
11. Internet Security. DVA JEWELRY uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. DVA JEWELRY will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that DVA JEWELRY shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; i (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to DVA JEWELRY via the Site or the Internet, uključujući, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
12. Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please notify DVA JEWELRY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your email address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; i (d) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
13. Changes to these Terms; Termination. DVA JEWELRY reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Any change to these Terms shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Terms since their last visit. DVA JEWELRY may suspend or terminate your account and/or your ability to use the Site, or any products or services on the Site, or may refuse to provide or sell any of our products or services to you for failure to comply with these Terms, for providing DVA JEWELRY with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon DVA JEWELRY proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and DVA JEWELRY with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to its conflict of law rules; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE TERMS OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW NOW OR HEREAFTER ENACTED THAT IS BASED ON, DERIVED FROM, SIMILAR TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT DRAFTED BY THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF COMMISSIONERS ON UNIFORM STATE LAWS SHALL NOT APPLY EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS ALTERATION BY THESE TERMS OF THE APPLICABILITY OF ONE OR MORE SECTIONS OF THE LAW. By accessing, viewing, or using the services, works, sadržaj, or materials on the Site, you consent and agree to (a) the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Israel; (b) accept service of process by personal delivery or mail; i (c) irrevocably waive the right to trial by jury and any jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
15. Miscellaneous. The Site is controlled and operated from within the Israel States. Without limiting anything else, DVA JEWELRY makes no representation that the Site, Site Materials, User Content, services, products, information or other materials available on, in, or through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. The waiver or failure of DVA JEWELRY to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms. Headings used in these Terms are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. Nijedna osoba ili subjekt koji nije stranka ovog sporazuma smatrat će se da je treća strana korisnik ovih Uvjeta ili bilo koje druge odredbe ovih Ugovora. Kada se ovdje koristi, riječi "uključuje" i "uključujući" i njihove sintaktičke varijacije smatrat će se slijede riječima "bez ograničenja."
Zadnja promjena: lipanj 2, 2020
Copyright © 2020 DVA NAKIT. Sva prava pridržana.